CMS Management Services enable organizations to quickly stratify their patient population, identify high-risk patients, and predict potential fee-for-service revenue reimbursement and the financial impact of value-based population health programs. CMS management includes CCM, RPM, PCM, TCM, and Behavioral Health services. These CMS programs have a documented ROI and demonstrate improved health outcomes.
CMS’s CCM and RPM care programs help consolidate care delivery, leading to positive patient outcomes, including:
- Improved patient outcomes through timely disease detection and medical intervention
- An enhanced patient experience with tools to engage, educate, and motivate patients
- Higher patient satisfaction, reduction in ER visits and hospitalizations, decreased costs, and increased revenue
- Greater patient and provider connectivity, near real-time patient data, and improved patient compliance
MedLife® Care Stratification Engine – stratifies the providers patient population, supports CMS enrollment, and biometric device management with configurable scripts, education, and electronic patient consent.
MedLife® CCM Managed Care Services enable health organizations to comply with CMS’s latest CCM rules and regulations and allow care teams to:
- Easily set care thresholds
- Receive actionable notifications
- Conduct medication reconciliation
- Expedite care using prioritized nursing care to-do lists
- Create CCM intervention notes
- Conduct required relevant assessments
- Utilize MedLife® Analytics
- Track care efficiency and quality control of patient care
- See and respond to QA manager flagged notes
- Auto-generated recommended CMS billing.
Remote Patient Monitoring programs collect and analyze physiologic data to help care teams remotely track and manage a care plan for a patient’s chronic or acute conditions.
MedLife®’s RPM Services enables care teams to:
- Set customized biometric thresholds to confirm adherence to treatment plans, confirm efficacy, and detect early deterioration.
- Easily capture and analyze remote data
- Track care plans
- Create RPM intervention notes
- Track nursing efficiency with robust quality assurance capabilities
- RPM time on patient
- RPM assessment surveys
- Utilize MedLife® Analytics
- Automated CMS billing support
MedLife® CMS QA Portal enables QA nurse managers to:
- Work the QA dashboard and QA patient notes by CMS program
- See, review, comment, and flag nurse team notes prior to monthly billing.
MedLife® Patient Engagement App engages and connects the patient with their care team:
- Enables the automated capture of physiological data through connected devices
- Assists in medication management, reconciliation, compliance, and interaction avoidance
- Tracks exercise and nutrition with optional threshold tracking
- Facilitates adherence to treatment plans
- Encourages patient engagement through gamification and challenges
MedLife® CMS Managed Care Services can be configured and utilized by in-house or authorized 3rd party care teams to comply with CMS programs and provide heightened patient care based on the health organization’s current systems, processes, goals, and objectives.
MedLife® Analytics allows healthcare management and care analysts to view and measure patient outcomes, events, and operational efficiency statistics.